Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 12 oz bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 liter (33.8 oz) club soda, chilled
- Fresh mint, ice cubes, lemon slices and fresh raspberries, for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat the water and granulated sugar over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Place raspberries in a blender or food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Use a wooden spoon to force raspberry purée through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Stir raspberry purée, lemon juice, and simply syrup in a large pitcher until well blended. Pour in club soda and stir to combine.
- Pour raspberry lemonade into glasses and add fresh raspberries and ice cubes into each glass, if desired. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.